Quality Furnace & Heating Repair
Minnesota winters force your heater or furnace to run hard all season long. In efforts to keep your family feeling comfortable all winter it's imperative you have a reliable heating system. Should you find yourself seeking heating service or furnace repair, Vann Heating & Air is here for you. Our master-certified technicians can meet all your HVAC heating service needs, including: repair, replacement, installation and maintenance.
We offer fast and reliable residential heating repair service in Chaska, Chanhassen, Eden Prairie and the surrounding area. We service all major brands and can offer heating repair or furnace repair across a wide range of systems, including: gas furnaces, electric furnaces, minisplit or ductless heaters, electric heaters, heat pumps and more!
To learn more about our heating repair service, call us today at (952) 994-1099.
Heating Repair Warning Signs
Are you hearing loud noises coming from your furnace? Is it struggling to keep the temperature that's set on your thermostat? These are all important indicators that furnace repair is needed. It's important to not wait as many costly repairs can be prevented when conducting routine annual maintenance. Be sure to keep an eye on your system for any of the following warning signs that heating repair is needed:
- Dirty Filters: Filters need to be changed every 1-3 months depending on your unit. If you have pets, allergies or are doing any home remodeling indoors it's important to change them even more frequently.
- Thermostat Issues: Is your system struggling to hold the desired temp shown on your thermostat? If so, it's time for furnace repair.
- Loud Noises: Is your system making really loud sounds when running? This is an indicator it's struggling to keep up and is showing wear. A Tune-Up is key here to avoid costly repairs.
- Ignition Malfunction: Is your unit failing to start altogether or is your pilot light failing intermittently? If so, it's time for furnace repair.
- Increased Utility Bills: Do you continue to see your utility bills increase year-over-year? This is a likely indicator your system is having to work a lot harder to maintain a desired temp.
- Zoning Issues: Is your zone system not holding the temp requested on the thermostat or is one zone in your home not heating like the other?
SCHEDULE HEATING REPAIR NOW (952) 994-1099
Heating Repair Made Easy
Partnering with Vann Heating & Air for heating repair or furnace repair service has never been easier. Simply contact us today to request one of our master-certified HVAC technicians comes out to diagnose your heating problem.
We will fully examine your system and once we determine the source of the issue we will then outline suggested repairs along with provide an estimate for professional onsite repair and resolution. Our commitment to every customer is that you'll receive a detailed review of suggested heating repairs along with upfront pricing on what it will cost.
Once the work is approved we will work diligently to get your unit back up and running. Your comfort is our top priority and simply put--we're not comfortable until you're comfortable. Should we identify in our furnace repair diagnosis that you need a new heating system, rest assured we've got you covered there as well. We offer a wide range of energy-efficient heating solutions and will partner with you to find the perfect one that aligns with your needs and budget.
Heating Service: Repair or Replace?
We understand that your HVAC system is a significant investment. The decision to repair or replace your existing heater or furnace can be a difficult one; however, Vann Heating & Air is committed to help make it easier by presenting you with a range of options so you can make an informed choice.
Rest assured that whether you land on heating repair or furnace replacement, we've got all your HVAC needs covered. Contact us today!